E-commerce Project Management
Created and launched the Cheeky Chimps Kids Clothes ecommerce website http://cheekychimpskidsclothes.co.uk
Our main achievements included:
- Project managed ecommerce website implementation from basic requirements to fully-functional and money-making solution.
- Solely responsible for project budget.
- E-commerce CMS (tool) evaluation & selection.
- Recruited and managed a virtual offshore team of freelance: graphic designer, programmer, SEO expert, content-writer, data-entry specialist.
- Stakeholder management: Liaised with client for graphics changes e.g. website appearance & logo.
- Oversaw approval, testing and release of all bespoke changes from vanilla COTS software.
- Determined product attribute sets for data upload, as required for SEO, in conjunction with client.
- Outsourced, delegated, co-ordinated, and managed upload of product data and category content.
- Managed ecommerce website integration with eBay and Amazon, to provide further sales outlets.
- Ensured that stock levels were automatically synchronised across all sales platforms, and automatically fed eBay and Amazon sales back to main ecommerce website for central invoicing and picking system.
- Recurited and managed the personnel responsible for pre-sales, fulfilment and after-sales support.
- Ensured the invoicing and payments process was strictly applied as per HMRC requirements.
- Applied the principles of ’just in time’ to the service; ensured that resource was available to consistently meet client requirements without unnecessary cost.
ecommerce, e-commerce, project manager, project management, website, budget, CMS, CMS evaluation, CMS selection, tool evaluation, tool selection, freelance recruitment, stakeholder management, software test management, website integration, legal documents